AAID MaxiCourse Newport Beach, California
This comprehensive training program will equip attendees with the surgical and prosthetic foundation needed to provide successful implant treatment, including examination, diagnosis, treatment planning, implant placement and restorative protocols. Research-based techniques will be taught through presentations, live-patient demonstrations, and workshops including exercises with hands-on models.
- Participants receive 300 CE Hours
- Mentorship provided for adding implant placement in the dental practice
- Acquire the skills to surgically place implants, as well as advanced prosthetic techniques
- Live-patient demonstrations in clinical operatory
- Complete training for Associate Fellow and Fellow AAID credentialing examinations
- Podium presentations and hands-on workshops by leading educators
- Provide an intensive overview of state-of-the-art in implant dentistry appropriate for all skill levels.
- Examine and discuss cases based upon medical, prosthetic, periodontics, esthetic, dental, endodontic, bony anatomic & orthodontic considerations.
- Experience surgical and prosthetic module where implants will be placed under direct supervision on cadavers.
- Assess several Implant systems and their application as well as learn state of the art implant technology.
- Preparation for the AAID Associate Fellow/Fellow membership examinations.